Hosted by the University of Alberta, the Access and Privacy Conference is a dynamic event that focuses on access to information, protection of privacy, and industry legislation within Canada. An annual conference since 2003, it attracts over 250 delegates each year from across the country, in both private and public sectors.
This year's conference will be held in Edmonton on June 15–16, 2017 (with pre-conference workshops on June 14).
Topics at the 2017 conference will include:
· GSP & RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) privacy challenges
· Sharing information from a health and education sector perspective
· Leveraging data in a respectful and privacy-protective manner
· Policies and best practices for handling records, counselling files, etc.
· Privacy in the digital age and the age of analytics
· Open question-and-answer session with privacy commissioners from across Canada
Please review your invitation, which includes prices, speakers, and venue details, and join hundreds of other information and privacy sector peers at this nationally recognized conference this June.